As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Dataline on Elektron Trinity @ Elektron-Users Event {Video} (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Dataline on Elektron Trinity @ Elektron-Users Event {Video}
Re:Dataline on Elektron Trinity @ Elektron-Users Event {Video} 12 Years, 3 Months ago
Thanks for checking out guys!

I have been thinking of uploading the audio files as tracks...I will do it sometime this week as couple of you mentioned it
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Re:Dataline on Elektron Trinity @ Elektron-Users Event {Video} 12 Years, 3 Months ago
Yup - super duper!
Cappy
Absolutely love this... Its just reminded me how good your set was!

For me, this is about as good as it gets!!!
Yoshi
just checked this, awesome work!
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
I'd love to get a full length 320kbps MP3 of the whole set, or a wav and I'll convert it myself.
Admin

great work.
Tarekith wrote:
I'd love to get a full length 320kbps MP3 of the whole set, or a wav and I'll convert it myself.

Audio is on the way, I think I will start the bandcamp page too!
Game & Watch
dataline wrote:
Tarekith wrote:

Audio is on the way, I think I will start the bandcamp page too!

Nice one.

Uploading wavs to bandcamp is a pita, takes ages if you have a lot of tracks.
Always meaning to sort out the bandcamp page but never got around it! I have some very old albums id like to share (before elektron times) Also it is a nice platform to share music with you guys!
Game & Watch
Get to it dude.

I know what you mean though, it's not exactly exciting though is it.
Go to top Post Reply